Beauty, Protection, Comfort and Safety
At Showcase ® Custom Vinyl Windows and Doors , we take the weather seriously. We live on the coast and our products are manufactured locally. We are up against the same brutal, seasonal elements you are, and craft our products accordingly.
· We craft our frames in virgin vinyl. They are heavy duty and feature a distortion-resistant multi-chambered profile for the ultimate in stability, energy efficiency, low maintenance and lasting beauty.
· The vinyl itself is practically maintenance-free. The frames are guaranteed not to rust, peel, chip, corrode or need painting. As the color is fully integrated throughout the frame, fading is a thing of the past.
· For beauty you can see and feel, our frames and sashes are miter-cut and fusion welded. Only the finest heavy-duty hardware is used. These techniques combine to assure our customers a beautiful, long lived product with clearly superior performance.
· We use double-strength, tempered and laminated glass, with a KeepSafe Maximum® PVB interlayer permanently bonded under high pressure between two panes.
· The combination of this glass, and a dead-air spacing created by a second pane of tempered glass in a rigid frame, yields an astounding window.
Proven resistance to penetration from flying debris:
Standardized missile testing shows our windows resist repeated blows by a 9 lb, 10 ft, 2x4 wood beam traveling at 34 mph. They have resisted wind velocities of up to 171.54 mph. This means there is no need for ungainly plywood, or telltale metal shutters. Meets CPSC, CFR 1201 and ANSI Z97.1 safety glazing standards.
Greatly reduced sound transmission:
Acoustic studies show reductions of up to 50% in the transmission of outside noise, compared to ordinary glass. This makes for a more peaceful and restful home, regardless of location.
Marked improvement in energy efficiency:
Vinyl offers superior thermal characteristics compared to aluminum and nearly matches woods’, in a product that remains virtually care-free and always stylish.
Shielding from ultraviolet rays:
99% of the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays are deflected by the KeepSafe Maximum® PVB interlayer, up to 300 nanometers. Less glare. Less fading. Longer lasting upholstery, carpet, flooring, furniture and drapes.
Protection from break-ins by vandals, burglars and weather:
Repeated blows from bats, crowbars, hammers or bricks may cause the glass itself to crack. The PVB interlayer holds the glass pane within the frame together, making access to the house interior difficult at best. In a hurricane, the integrity of the window is not compromised. This greatly facilitates the maintaning of the structural integrity of the residence. Meets ASTM F-1223 (class 1) forced entry standard.
Tradition SDL is available for our Single Hung, Casement and Picture window Impact Products.
Products available in either White or Beige.
Showcase® Custom Vinyl Windows and Doors proudly uses KeepSafe® Glass for all of our IMPACT products.