High-Strength to Meet Critical Specifications
- This high-strength vinyl door has been designed to meet critical specifications for use in large sizes and where high structural ratings are a necessary.
- Available with Hurricane Impact Ratings.
Reinforced for Strength
- The 5400 Series door vinyl extrusions feature aluminum (standard) or steel reinforcing. This heavy-duty construction assures the stiffness and stability needed in high load applications.
- The 5400 Series door is available in 2, 3 and 4 panel configurations that reach up to 19 feet and 6 inches wide and 10 feet high.
Customized, Elegant Hardware
- Custom, oversize handle (zinc with powdercoat), and heavy-duty, corrosion resistant lock (keyed from outside) is standard with the 5400 series door.
Ease to Use
- A stainless steel track and full stainless wheel and carriage construction insures long-term ease of use.
- The 5400 Series door is manufactured with long-lasting vinyl extrusions that will stand up to any climate conditions and will never pit, warp, rot, corrode, peel or crack.
Available with Traditions® SDL or GIA.
We are currently editing and amending our 5400 Brochure. At this time the brochure states that the maximum size vinyl sliding door is 20' x 10'. In fact, the actual maximum size is 19'6" x 10'.