143 Horizontal Glider Window
Our 143 Glider Window provides easy horizontal sash movement. This sliding window is a practical alternative for locations where normal access may be difficult, such as above kitchen sinks. These windows glide smoothly from side to side. They also let in plenty of fresh air and they open for easy cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash: Superior strength, leak resistance and structural integrity.
- Sash Lifts Out for Easy Cleaning: For added security, the sash can only be removed from inside the home.
- Trim Sightline: Sliding window allows for the maximum amount of natural light.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rollers: Rollers allow for easy, smooth operation.
- Equal Size Sashes Sight Lines: Equal glass sizes create an appealing appearance. (2 lite only)
- Frames available with or without nail fin: Sliding window designed for use in new construction or replacement applications.
- Soft Curved Sash Design: Looks like a traditional wood window sash.
- 3/4” High Performance Insulated Glass System: Minimally conductive, thermally efficient spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- Heavy Duty Weatherstrip Design: Double weatherstripping provides superior resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Sturdy Half Screen: Heavy-duty construction for a lifetime of trouble-free operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on windows; 10-year warranty on laminate color finishes.
Certified NFRC Test Performance
|Glass Type **||Ufactor||VT||SHGC|
*GIA-Grill in Air Space ** Double Strength Glass
25” x 16” up to 84” x 62.5”