300 Series New Construction Windows
On White Interior
Beautiful, Durable, Affordable New Construction Windows.
Homeowners can be demanding when it comes to choosing windows for their brand new home. They expect energy efficiency, durability and minimal maintenance. And they look for windows to complement their design and finish selections.
With the Showcase 300 Series you can give homeowners the style and quality they expect. Yet, these innovative, affordable new construction windows and doors from Showcase will also meet your budget and project specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Available in Single Hung, Horizontal Glider, Picture Window and Architectural Shapes
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for strength and durability
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards (U-Factor – 0.29, SHGC – 0.22)
- Cam locks with keepers fastened into reinforcements provide security and reduce air infiltration
- Dual locks on widths 24” and above
- Cardinal IG 366 glass with argon standard; silver glass coat outperforms tints for solar, heat and humidity control
- 3/4” Extruded Integral J-Channel design; 2-7/8” jamb
- Continuous reinforcement in fixed meeting rail for structural integrity
- Positive interlock for increased security and reduced air infiltration
- Tilt-in lower sash for easy cleaning
- Positive sloped sill for water runoff
- Bulb seal at bottom of lower sash permits tight fit between sash and frame
- Inverted block and tackle balances for smooth operation
- Extruded sash lift rail for easy operation
- 1-1/4” extruded nail fin with 1” set back
- Protected by Preserve® glass film for scratch resistance and quick glass clean up
- DP-50 Rating Optional
Internal Grid Options
Traditional brick mould exterior gives home an attractive look
Designer Color Choices
Black Exterior with White Interior
*Colors shown may vary slightly from the actual product color due to differences in computer monitors and phone screens. Check with your Showcase representative if you would like a color sample.